Reservations Phase 2
Reservations are heavily encouraged but not required. We do allow walk-ins but space is very limited, especially on the weekends. We are still operating at reduced capacity and with COVID safety measures in place. See below for all the details.
- You must wash or sanitize your hands before entering.
- Masks will be required by all to keep our staff, guests, and cats safe. Yes – cats can catch Covid-19 as well.
- Food and drink may be consumed while in the lounge, but please keep your mask on when you are not actively eating or drinking.
- If you are interested in a private party please reach out to us via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- 24 hours notice required to cancel reservations