Reservations Phase 2
After a few weeks of accepting individual reservations we are excited to announce that they will now be available all the time! See below for all the details.
- We are open Wednesday-Sunday from 9am to 8pm
- Reservations are encouraged but not required.
- Lounge reservations are no longer private, other guests will be welcome in the lounge.
- Walk-ins are welcome but space is very limited.
- You must wash or sanitize your hands before entering.
- Masks will be required by all to keep our staff, guests and cats safe. Yes – cats can catch Covid-19 as well.
- Masks may be removed only while seated and enjoying a drink. No exceptions.
- Food will be available to take with you after your visit, but cannot be consumed during your time in the lounge.
- We are still facilitating adoptions and the need is great. Please contact us for information on adopting cats.