Reservations Phase 2
We are excited to begin Phase 2 of our re-open plan! We know that the private reservation option that we’ve had available for the past year has not be accessible to everyone so we are very happy to announce that starting May 21st you will be able to book a reservation as an individual again! We are keeping some private reservations for those who are not yet comfortable being in a room with others.
We hope this gives everyone an option that works for them so they can come back and visit! See the details below!
- Wednesday – Thursday our lounge is open for private reservations only.
- Friday – Sunday reservations are encouraged but not required, and lounge visits will not be private. Other guests will be welcome in the lounge.
- You must wash or sanitize your hands before entering.
- Masks will be required by all to keep our staff, guests and cats safe. Yes – cats can catch Covid-19 as well.
- Masks may be removed only while seated and enjoying a drink. No exceptions.
- Food will be available to take with you after your visit, but cannot be consumed during your time in the lounge.
- We are still facilitating adoptions and the need is great. Please contact us for information on adopting cats.