PLEASE READ AS WE HAVE RECENTLY UPDATED HOW RESERVATIONS WORK:
Reservations to spend time in the cafe are highly encouraged. We do allow walk-ins, but it’s likely that you will have to wait for a spot to open up. A reservation ensures that there will be a spot waiting for you!
There is a $10 per person reservation fee that gets you an hour in the lounge. It helps us cover the cost of maintaining the cat lounge and caring for the cats. As a bonus, you will get a free beverage (per person) and 20% off any food or additional beverages purchased.
Children under 12 are $5 and get a non-coffee beverage. ***THERE IS A LIMIT OF 2 CHILDREN PER EVERY 1 ADULT GUARDIAN IN THE LOUNGE.***
You may cancel or make changes to your reservation up to one day prior. If you do not show up for your reservation, the fee will not be refunded.
Please arrive on time. Guests arriving more than 15 minutes late will lose their reservation in the lounge and will have to move to the end of the waitlist. The credit can still be used for food and drink.
We try not to strictly enforce the 1 hour time limit. We don’t want you to feel rushed, and sometimes you just need a few more minutes with that cat on your lap. However, we appreciate your awareness of your time, and that there may be other reservations waiting. If there aren’t others waiting, you can stay longer (just ask the lounge assistant on duty)
Rules and Waiver
All guests in the lounge must agree to follow the lounge rules and must sign a waiver. You may review the waiver here.
Rules of Conduct in the Lounge:
- Before entering the lounge we ask that you please sanitize your hands.
- No outside cats are allowed in MAUHAUS. We have plenty of cats. Don’t worry.
- Any person under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Do not pick up cats
- Do not chase cats
- You may pet a sleeping cat but do not wake them to engage in play
- Keep your volume low
- Please be aware of the cats around the doors when entering & exiting the lounge
- Do not climb on furniture or walls
- Never feed the cats human food
- No flash photography
- Pet cats very gently; if you need help learning about how to handle cats our staff will be happy to educate you
- If you need assistance with a cat please alert our staff